08 April 2009

Big Belly Blue Bird



This little bird has filled her belly and is ready to rest on a hall table with a few flowers in a vase atop it.  I used a felted sweater (OK, I laugh out loud here because another wool sweater in the wash... oops...)  Then I feel bad though for wasting a sweater?!  Well, it's not wasted, but - to avoid wasting any of it anyway, I'll use as much of it as I can and then showcase the extra birds online - I guess on ebay or etsy.  I LOL again because I do not usually 'sell' online; however, I do showcase on those sites ;)...  I'd love to use ebay for the missionfish.com connection, which easily allows for donating a % to a cause...
This bird is basically a big canvas waiting to be embroidered and decorated...

No comments:

Craft Inspirations for me...

Read about my Brass Penny Rugs

Read about my Brass Penny Rugs
Business Card Holder
The Child Health Site